Join Panduit on April 21, 2021 to learn about the exciting new FlexFusion™ Cabinet and see how FlexFusion™ can be configured to specific needs in the Data Center environment. Matthew Paciorek, Manager, Converged Infrastructure, and Eduardo Leon, Senior Product Manager, Converged Infrastructure, will discuss the FlexFusion™ Cabinet and walk through the unique features that allow the cabinet to be tailored to future network demands. There will be a live Q&A with Matt and Ed to get more details and information on the FlexFusion™ Cabinet.
The agenda for the virtual event on April 21st is as follows:
• End Users – 10:00am CDT
• System Integrators, Contractors, Consultants, and Partners – 11:30am CDT
• Distributors – 1:00pm CDT
The benefits of deploying the FlexFusion™ Cabinet are:
• Scalability – configuration platform to create cabinet to meet specifications and requirements
• Robust Construction – best-in-class load rating for secure installation
• Advanced Security – choice of key lock, 3-digit combo, or HID electronic and/or keypad lock
• Enhanced Cable Management – choice of tool-less fingers, vertical cable manager and front-to-back cable manager
• Integrated Intelligence – turnkey deployment with pre-configured PDU, access control, and environmental monitoring
• Flexibility – universal design for server or network applications
• Maximum Cooling – 80% perforated doors for increasing power density in newer deployments
“The launch of the FlexFusion™ Cabinet is a testament to the innovation that Panduit can provide to our customers. Through extensive research, we have discovered that customers desire a configurable cabinet that can grow as network demands evolve,” states Matt Paciorek, Group Manager, Converged Infrastructure Solutions. “Data center cabinets are increasing in density and storage capacity, so we have added additional thermal enhancements and integrated intelligence. We are all very excited for the FlexFusion™ Cabinet, as it is tailored specifically to customer’s needs.”
Click here to register for the virtual event!