Continuing tradition, Panduit will proudly be attending Cisco Connect roadshows throughout the United States and Canada. With over 20 years of collaboration, the Panduit and Cisco partnership drive innovation, quality, top performance, and scale. Together we help manage risk within the physical infrastructure by intelligently converging physical and logical systems through pre-tested and validated architectures, services and pre-configured solutions. Discover how our collaboration can positively impact your infrastructure when you visit our booth at select locations mentioned below.
- Virginia Beach, VA – March 5
- Charlotte, NC – March 12
- Los Angeles, CA – March 19
- Seattle, WA – April 1
- Pittsburgh, PA – April 9
- Salt Lake City, UT – May 6
- Tulsa, OK – May 13
- Milwaukee, WI – May 20
More details to come on roadshows we will be attending in the second half of the year! Follow us on LinkedIn – @Panduit to stay up-to-date on booth locations.
Panduit will be showcasing how you can future-proof your physical and network infrastructure with tomorrow’s technologies, today.
Visit us to learn more about products and solutions like:
- Converged Physical Infrastructure
- Power & Cooling Equipment
- Fiber Optic & Copper Cabling
- Rack & Cable Management
- Power over Ethernet
Our solutions deliver performance that exceeds standards today so you have the right infrastructure in place for tomorrow. Our collaboration with Cisco enables innovation that extends the life and reach of your network.
About Cisco Connect 2020
Cisco Connect hosts free-of-charge regional-based roadshows in strategic markets where technology innovators can get access to best-in-class technical education content, networking opportunities, and expert insights from Cisco leadership.
Cisco Connect events offer exclusive access to:
- The latest and greatest products and solutions Cisco is introducing to assist customers with their jobs and drive business outcomes
- Educational content on the technologies our customers already use and the technologies they will rely on in the future
- Insights from Cisco’s leadership on our strategic direction and partnerships